Tuesday, June 2, 2009

❤My latest Hauls...


Rhinestones, which i ended up using on my camera.
Masks from SkinLite. Truthfully, I don't see results from any of their masks so far but I just love their Strawberry mask. It makes me smell like I just ate strawberries all day. *lol
Za (zee-ay) Pore Smoother, it's new and it comes free with a True White 2-way Cake. I've used the Pore Smoother for a week now and I still don't see anything. Well, not that I don't see the pores, I mean there's no result. But I think my nose feels rougher ironically.


Oh, and I bought a lustre lipstick Way To Love from the lastest MAC collection: A Rose Romance. This is a sheer, nude, pink. It looks peach on my lips though. The texture is very smooth and it goes well with any look. I ❤ it!



Lip liners

Pretty Gold Lip gloss from YSL. It has tiny gold flecks. It's my one of my favourite lipglosses so far. It's not as dramatic as it looks from the bottle.


Stay tune for more at cinderALy.blogspot.com

♥ CinderAly

No comments:

Post a Comment