Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Last Saturday #1

Last Saturday, I was not wearing false eyelashes.. *gasps I also had nude lips (!!!). I would call this my au naturel look. For my eyes, I used my Maybelline eyeliner in brown (it's my first eyeliner from when I was young and innocent..lol.) and a tonne of mascara (Stage Angel Lash Sculpting Mascara, MAC Splashproof and Maybelline Volume Express). It took me half an hour to get my lashes up there but I guess it didn't show.

On my face, I used Elianto Orange Blush. It's really natural. For my lips, I used MAC Way To Love Lustre Lipstick topped with Estee Lauder Lipgloss in Honey.


Sadly, I only went to Youth Fellowship. And unfortunately, we did some outdoor activities and my hair was stuck on my lips the whole time. Lesson learnt: Never wear that much lipgloss on a day out or secure hair with hair pins.



Stay tune for more at
cinderALy.blogspot.com

♥ CinderAly

No comments:

Post a Comment